THE ECONOMIC CLUB
The Economic Club of Africa in New York
- The Economic Club of Africa in New York is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization dedicated to networking and thought leadership on trade, investment, and public policy issues with implications for Africa.
- We foster meaningful connections among business and policy leaders to help cultivate a deeper understanding of Africa’s position in the changing global economic order.
- The Economic Club of Africa in New York is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
- From time to time, we host events where global influencers, Fortune 500 CEOs, renowned thought leaders, top policymakers and diplomats, elected officials, high-profile entrepreneurs, distinguished academics, and philanthropists share insights on contemporary economic, business, and public policy issues with implications for Africa.
- The Club provides networking opportunities and unparalleled access to a network of global leaders. All in-person events happen in New York City — the global capital of commerce, finance, innovation, and diversity.
- Club Membership is limited and typically reserved for business and policy leaders with interests in trade, investment, and public policy in Africa.
- To be considered for membership, a formal application must be submitted.
- For any inquiries, including membership application requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online contact form.